The resources on this site are made available in part by the generous support of the community. The list of thanks is very long and as a reminder, this site is still very much under construction. So, not everyone that deserves thanks is listed, yet. As the site grows, so should this list of thanks.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING
Ongoing support for IDEALbiomedical is provided by:
In kind support has been provided on this and many other projects from friends:
- Seth Wright: Web Development Teacher and Site Host
- Kevin Lawless of Visual Science Media: Illustration and Logo Design
Those who have gone above and beyond to mentor students include:
Ongoing support for clinical immersion (opening their doors and giving their time to students) include:
Additional Acknowledgments include:
- UNC & NC State Department of Biomedical Engineering
- The Wallace H. Coulter Foundation
- NIH NIBIB C3i Program
- Stanford Biodesign and eBiodesign.org
- The Biomedical Engineering Society
- VentureWell and BME IDEA
- Novocor Medical Systems
- Trig Innovation
- Greenlight Guru
How to get involved:
Are you a student/alum that thinks a mentor should be added to the list above? Are you a mentor that wants to get involved in working with students?
Want to contribute? Please contact us to learn about more ways to support this work.